Monday, September 7, 2009

Polka dots and a Halloween Card!



This is my first digital stamp! I'll admit, I was very hesitant to use digital stamps because I didn't know how they would turn out with my printer ink. But I'm here to tell you, I LOVE THEM. First, let's discuss the instant gratification! You mean, I can have that stamp I just fell in love with online RIGHT NOW?? I wish I had that option with every stamp I ever wanted! I had absolutely no problems with using my Copic markers, and I barely waited a minute after I pulled it off the printer. I bought the stamp, printed it, and had it colored and on a card in less than an hour. Anyway, this adorable little BatCat came from Digital Pencil Too. Check them out, you'll love them!!



Don't you just LOVE polka dots? This card is for my mom's co-worker and my mom picked out the colors. Came out cute, huh?? This is a Stampingbella image.

No comments:

Post a Comment