Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Character Cafe!





I found another digital stamp company The Character Cafe. Cute cute cute! They're having a design team call and today is the last day to apply! I'm just squeezing in before the deadline. Wish me luck!! The cute little number above is from their June 2009 release. The image is called Brady & Stacey "Swingin". I added heart brads because they look like they might have a little crush on each other :) I used copics to color the image and glitter on her shirt, headband, and to give her some earrings. Hopefully you can see the little sparkly details in the close up. The pink card is a random generic card and the green polka dot paper is from Papertrey Ink.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimber, WONDERFUL Halloween cards and very inspirational! Thanks for pointing them out!

    ReplyDelete