Monday, August 24, 2009

Lots of pretty stuff!

Ok, so I said I would be posting some Halloween stuff, but today you get to see a Christmas card instead! I know, I know, kind of random. I am really going to crack down and get some Halloween stuff posted by the end of the week. I promise!! I'm going to try out for a design team, for the new company I told you about the other day - Your Next Stamp - wish me luck!!



Don't you love this card? I made it for a friend's baby, Khloe. This was made with a fiskars stamp, stamped onto pink cardstock and placed on card with adhesive foam. Such a simple looking card, but one of my favorites.



This card is made with the dogwalkabella stamp from Stampingbella. She is colored with Copics, Prismacolor and Gamsol.



This cute snowman is from Darcies, and I got it at Stampfest in February this year. He is colored with Copics, Prismacolor and Gamsol.

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards! Good luck on the DT tryout! Let's get together soon! I need a day of stamping!

    ReplyDelete