Thursday, August 20, 2009

Don't you hate when you forget to take a picture...

...with your REAL camera and you have to use your cell phone? Argh!!! I made a really cute birthday card for my aunt and I was rushing out the door and one of my stops was the post office. I forgot to take a pic of the card, and if I waited until tomorrow to mail it, it would have been late. So, I used my blackberry. This is the result -


Not so good. Anyway, the card came out really good. I used a Stampingbella stamp.

Have you heard of a new stamp company called, yournextstamp ? Really cute stamps!! Check them out. I'm getting some!!

Now I leave you with a candid shot that could only be captured with my cell phone because that's what was close -



I was punching TONS of shapes and he wanted to take a pic with the scraps.

1 comment:

  1. OH FUNNY! That's what under my table looks like on a constant basis...sad I know! :) CUTE cat!! Thanks so much for posting our SSC Challenge badge on your blog! I hope you'll continue to visit and play along as you get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete